Spell Earth Shock

Arnair

Reaction score
Problem

Hello provide the ability but I do not see
I copied everything that I have not put out to make mistakes but the ability not only moves but nothing comes out
Why?

Thank

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
I copied everything that I have not put out to make mistakes but the ability not only moves but nothing comes out

Hmm... What you say does not make sense. I don't understand at all. I'd assume it's variables problem during copying. Probably you can try go to Terrain Editor > File > Preferences then tick the 'Automatically generate variables'.

Can't remember the actual location and name. But it should be something like I've mentioned.

Code:
1. Copy and paste the Dummy and Earth Shock ability to your map.
[B]2. Then copy and paste the triggers. Make sure variables are automatically created when copied. This can be set in Preference.[/B]
3. Change the damage and AOE values as you wish. That's all.

4. I've created variables for almost everything in 'Map Init for Earth Shock'. Just change the properties of the ability in there will do. Even for the dummy and ability. This is to ease importing task.

Spell by vypur85 (no need credits, just use as you wish)

Arnair

Reaction score
I've never added any spell

I have done all the steps ( and I have no errors) but "ingame" does not work, it only does the movements of the ability.

your map works weel , but when I save it in the editor, it gives me errors with variavles

thanks

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> it gives me errors with variavles

The most probable answer.
I'd assume it's variables problem during copying. Probably you can try go to Terrain Editor > File > Preferences then tick the 'Automatically generate variables'.

Have you even tried what I've suggested?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> need new gen editor?

No.

I'd assume it's variables problem during copying. Probably you can try go to Terrain Editor > File > Preferences then tick the 'Automatically generate variables'.
If this doesn't solve your problem, then I don't know what's the problem. You'd have to troubleshoot it yourself. Or post the map.

Skeith

Reaction score
hmm i'm having the same problem of arnair, i did do all the steps, and the variable thing was right...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.