Editing leaderboard

DonMushroom

Reaction score
Hi i have a leader board with that shows 8 players. Im looking to split it into 2 leader boards of 4 (1 for each team) and was wondering how i would go about this? :)

The one on nexus wars is a good example :)

Kyuft

Reaction score
Just to clear things up for others, do you want both leaderboards visible to both teams?

-Kyuft:shades:

DonMushroom

Reaction score
Ok i have figured out the questions :)

I have a leader board with 12 players on it and have set row one as a header team 1 for column and kills for column 2.

Ok so :D

I would like the leader board splitting into two teams.

Team 1 Kills
(names of players) 58 (however many kills they have)
Team 3 Kills
(names of players) 434

I have the player names and kill counts all working.

The things im struggling with are :)

I would like the leader board to only show the players that are playing.
So if 3 people are on team 1 and 5 people are on team 2 then the leader board will show

Team 1 Kills
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3

Team 2 Kills
Player 4
Player 5
Player 6
Player 7
Player 8

So basically a leader board that only shows the players that are playing and puts them in the right row for there team

How do i set team two's header row to be on the row it needs to be?
How do i set the rows for each player to start on so it all works correctly?

This is what i have so far :)

Actions
Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard with 2 columns and 12 rows, with the name "Kills", and using (100%, 100%, 100%) color.
Variable - Set Kill Board = (Last created leaderboard)
Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 2 and row Header to "Kills"
Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 1 and row Header to "Player"
General - Pick each integer from 1 to 12, and do (Actions)
Actions
General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
If
(Status of player (Picked integer)) == Playing
Then
Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 1 and row (Picked integer) to (Name of player (Picked integer))
Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text color at column 1 and row (Picked integer) to (Color((Current player (Picked integer) color)))
Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 2 and row (Picked integer) to "0"
Else
Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 1 and row (Picked integer) to "Not Playing"
Leaderboard - Show all leaderboards for (All players)

Nexus Wars Euro has pretty much exactly what im looking for but without all the income stuff on it :)

Kyuft

Reaction score
I'm at school, so I am just making this up off of the top of my head.
You might need to make the leaderboard 14 rows for this solution.
Set Column 1 row 1 to "Team 1:"
For players on team 1, set their row to (picked number +1)
then make an action that counts how many players on team 1 are playing. Tell it to set column 1 row (number of active players on team 1 +1) to "Team 2:".
For players on team 2, make their row (picked number + number of players on team 1 +1).
Should work, however "Team 1:" and "Team 2:" wont be centered.

-Kyuft:shades:

DonMushroom

Reaction score
Will this make the leader board only add the amount of rows for the amount of active players and put them all in the right row for there corresponding team? :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.