effected by aura?

niklaass

Reaction score
Hey!

I will try to explain my problem even though my english is kinda bad.
However!

I have improve some abilitys like devotion aura to a new custom ability called "Armor Aura"

So it gives +5 armor instead of +1.50 armor on the first level.
And it works just fine but my problem is that if i select the unit that has this "Armor Aura" it says "this unit is effected with devotion aura"

How do i change that? =)

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
Look at your Armor Aura spell, it has the Devotion Aura Buff, just change the buff's name to
Armor Aura and it will read correctly

niklaass

Reaction score
Look at your Armor Aura spell, it has the Devotion Aura Buff, just change the buff's name to
Armor Aura and it will read correctly

Sorry im new to this but i can't find the devotion aura buff,
Only things in my Armor Aura in object editor that has the "devotion" name in it is:

Art - Target (which shows the animation the hero get when effected to armor aura? i choose to have the same as devotion aura)
Art - Icon - Normal
Art - Icon - Refreash

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
In object editor go to buffs/Effects section, there, try search devotion aura. After you find the buff, try change this : Text-Tooltip-Extended edit to your own like.

or you can creat a new one, that prevent the same ability has the same description.

Hope usefull;)

[edit]
Oh yea, dont forget to change the name either.:p

niklaass

Reaction score
Ahhh now i remember how to do it!

And i know what's the problem is, i dont have buff/effect section in my object editor. Do you guys know how to get it? Is it some kind of bug when i installed it or something?

All sections i got in object editor at the moment is: Units - Items - Destructibles - Doodads - Abilities - Upgrades

0WN3D

Reaction score
Pretty sure buff is right afer ability... Maybe something is wrong with your editor...

niklaass

Reaction score
Yeah i had it before, i'm sure too... Like a year ago.
But i just installed the world editor again just to for fun now on my new computer and now its "Upgrades" instead of "Buff/effect" :(

niklaass

Reaction score
Finally!!

Thing was i just installed wc3 and tft and after that i started world editor without start wc3.
So i tried now to join battle.net and install the new updates and choppiechopp everything works just fine and the buff/effect section is there....
Pretty dumb of me, sorry..

Thanks for all help anyways

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.