Expansion?

P

Porps

hello, its me again...

i tried to make the creeps i have put on my map drop items and it all seemed quite simple but when i come to save it i now get the message "This Map now requires the expansion because: -Item tables have been specified (Advanced>Item Tables)"

Where would i get this fabled expansion?

Thanks
Porps

EDIT >> or do any of you know of an irc channel where mappers hang out? that would be SO helpfull right now, and probably better than posting questions that may well have been asked before (although i do search b4 asking!)

P

Porps

oh i see... i did wonder if it was that frozen throne thing but i reasoned it must just have been an editor upgrade.. oh well no matter then, its on order, altho i kinda wonder how u lot make ur maps without it? surely u need item tables? whats the alternative?

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about map editing so thats the most I can help you with :/

sorry

Maybe because some of the items in the table are only available in the expansion? The 1.10 patch updated the editor to prepare for TFT's release.

P

Porps

aah thats probably it, i did notice (and use) quite a few items i'd never seen before, but i put this down to the fact that i hardly ever play the game..

Edit>>> Aha!!!
by jove i think ive got it!
and i feel kinda dumb now. but it was simply a cse of me doing it wrong!

So, i guess for any others in future who may have this problem heres what i did wrong :
i selected 'use item table from map' instead of 'use custom item table'.

ah well onwards and upwards, FOR THE HORDE!!!!

M

Mysterious Stranger

quote:

"This Map now requires the expansion because: -Item tables have been specified (Advanced>Item Tables)"

This is an acknowledged bug, this feature should not be available in the RoC editor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.