Favorite Warcraft map that is NEVER hosted

bradleo

Reaction score
So now back to topic, who has more new cool custom maps to post?

I played Tug of War, which I really liked, even tho i found two totally different games with same concept.
Also played Bug Evolution, like that too.

Clan Stuff:
I am now going to say send your pm's to Giraffe instead of here, and include:

TheHelper name
Usernames for all servers
Time zone
Availability (optional)
Other info

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Sheep vs Farmers
i met the creater but wasn't spread much

G

Giraffe Jr.

I like Gj's Tree Td

I am currently making it.... lol

I also like White td which is sometimes hosted depending who is on

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Also, Chernobyl's riddles, Battle for Minis Tirith, LOTR castle defense, Bug evolution, tricky's SSO, civ wars, FF maul, even DBZ tribute isn't hosted much anymore. Pokemon World, Tree tag, elevator murderer, all cinematic maps, Not Just Another wc3 map, Xanthius's riddles, mind breaker, T.M.'s riddles, WoW Arena, Farm Keeper, Fantasy Life, LoaP, Pictionary, Soldiers, Elimination Tournament, Pyramid Escape, Uther's party, Footmen Frenzy (official editions), funny joke maps like don't move your tauren, Ryoko TD, Defiance's rpg, potm wars, war of the 12 kingdoms, mad ball, capture the flag, poke the angry ogre, hungry felhounds

G

Giraffe Jr.

Also, Chernobyl's riddles, Battle for Minis Tirith, LOTR castle defense, Bug evolution, tricky's SSO, civ wars, FF maul, even DBZ tribute isn't hosted much anymore. Pokemon World, Tree tag, elevator murderer, all cinematic maps, Not Just Another wc3 map, Xanthius's riddles, mind breaker, T.M.'s riddles, WoW Arena, Farm Keeper, Fantasy Life, LoaP, Pictionary, Soldiers, Elimination Tournament, Pyramid Escape, Uther's party, Footmen Frenzy (official editions), funny joke maps like don't move your tauren, Ryoko TD, Defiance's rpg, potm wars, war of the 12 kingdoms, mad ball, capture the flag, poke the angry ogre, hungry felhounds

Well duh everyone likes ryoko td. lol XD

Also i find that whenever i am on about 2/3 of the maps are dota and almost all of the rest are tree tag. I guess you are never on when they are hosted.

Too bad i like that one too.

captainrads

Reaction score
I've never seen my map hosted, and its not likely that I'll ever be able to host, so if anyone wants to download it and host it, let me know when you want to do that in case there's any bugs I need to fix. It's called Elemental Footies Beta by the way.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I have returned with a new favorite map! The Predator by kingofjasons. The epic misses, the epic hits, the WTFOMGBBQ?!'s! It's very, very fun. It's hosted constantly, but games last for about an hour and hosted one at a time, so it's quite hard to find one :p. Gotta hate tkers, though...

^Awesomesauce avatar, captainrads. Almost as good as mine!

N

NS_SMOKE

Pyramid Escape : a map that you must beat cool mini-games and try to escape the pyramid. i really like this map but i dont see people hosting all the time. the map is usually hosted at Northrend Europe.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Ah, i used to play that game alot. But somewhere along the way i got a bugged version of it. And one of the level freezes. One version works fine one doesn't. but my issue is i always forget what one is what. so i end up hosting the wrong one half the time.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
dota never hosted

stay alive is fun just it is never balanced

N

NS_SMOKE

the latest version of pyramid escape is 1.42

download at http://www.epicwar.com/maps/36828/
if you want to try it out.

and in the game there is also a command.
type: -skip intro if you want to skip the beginning and go in the pyramid to choose challenges faster.

Aeroblyctos

Reaction score
Chosen Twice, The Fallen Heroes, The Zre Diamond, The Generals, The Protection, The Snowy Fight, The Ultimate Fight, Gardens of Zirmiath, Oblong War, Lava Race, Aero TD, The New World, Midnight Rush and War Of The Kings.

bradleo

Reaction score
WOW :eek: Long list, nice, hopefully some will get played, don't have time to test them all, maybe edit and tell which one is best?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.