Favorite Warcraft map that is NEVER hosted

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I remember peon olymipics. I still like to play it once in a while. I also liked Vampirism the revenge 7.0 or 9.0 They were both fast paced and you could get good at it fast. A good couple of vampires and some good builders and you got a good game.

I also liked my own Age of Elements map. Unfortunately it's bugged and not updated anymore. You can find it on mapgnome.com.
I also like my Battle of Eternity map(Is this advertising?) Map can be found at first page of member's project. I'd be grateful if you hosted it(It's imported onto the 1v1 booty bay map, so you can play Corrupted highbournes vs orcs) and posted a replay and feedback on my thread.

Lastly, tree tag. I've used lots of weekends playing tree tag with my friends on LAN.

bradleo

Reaction score
@Bloodcount: Casle Fight is still hosted alot, but spiral defence i have never heard of, so thanks!

@Siretu: Thanks for the suggestions, I may look into those.:thup:
Treetag is still hosted ALOT:), at least on my server, so stay on b.net a while and see if you can find one, although they always host different versions every time.:(

jube1412

Reaction score
57202.jpg

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/57202/

TcX - I usually play this map through LAN with my friends...It's like playing a War-quake...Very entertaining!

But I've never seen it on Battle.net though...

bradleo

Reaction score
:thup:Thats a really cool looking map, I will download it.
I played Tropical Tower today because someone else hosted it.:eek:
Keep submitting these sweet maps!:)

Septimus

Reaction score
I like Are You A Retard game. Unfortunately, there is plenty of rip-off who make a similiar version of it which naturally contain bug.

bradleo

Reaction score
Nice maps...:thup:
Will look into some later if I have extra time:thup:, but now theres a lot more maps to look into.;):)

Also, I am rep+ people who post maps!

P

phr0zz

Castle Fight is a really nice map but dosent get hosted much in EU bnet
i played Obsidian Depths recently and it was a really cool game RPG-kind of style
ohh and Marvel TD used to be alot of fun!!and Bayus TD, some of the best
TDs i ever played

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
There are just too many to list. I seriously wish I could host. The main ones I wish were hosted are riddle maps, war of the 12 kingdoms & many I can't even recall b/c of how sparingly they are hosted.

bradleo

Reaction score
Well you could just look through your map folder, and while your at it post the maps (if possible) here!
Keep posting!:thup:

setari

Reaction score
Era's zombie invasion... in my opinion, the best map EVAR for a full house. I host it alot but not many people come in (and apparently autoRF doesn't work anymore)... i remember when it was popular. Also i don't see footies vs grunts alot anymore, that was a good game too.

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Darwins Island-like maps. I seriously love those :D You evolve based on what you kill/eat!

captainrads

Reaction score
Hey I've got one, Spiderwars. I never see that game hosted but for some reason I love it. I don't see bug evolution a lot either, which is a lot like spiderwars but I love that game too. I don't want to whore out my map(Elemental Footies) either but I think it could do pretty well, I'd just like some feedback.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.