AoS Fight for the "Cell".

.Atlas.

Reaction score
Story:
We write the year 2034:
The World-War2 is now at the Final Stage. The Germans and the National Brotherhood (Consisting of: Russia, France, Japan and China) are now getting ready for the final fight. But how could it come that far?

1945:
In 1945 the Nazis found in a secret Laboratory a secret Energyresource later called: Die Zelle ( The Cell ). Static-Charged Crystals, with the Power to Destroy Living Cells or Revive Dead Cells. If heaten up "The Cell" is not getting larger indeed, it shrinks! The Shrinking of living Cells will result in a Death for the Cell. Otherwise if cooled down to about -127°C (Dunno how much Fahrenheit that is~ xD) "The Cell" is beginning to revive Dead Cells. With this Power the Nazis did a massive Strike-Back and launched a Tactical Nuke filled with "The Cell" right on the Captial of America. The Damage was immense after 2 Years of contamination every living being in America was dead.

1946-7:
The Nazis are launching more and more nukes. Destroying Country for country. The last complete and not infected Countries were: Russia, France, Japan and China. In secret Experiments they found out that the "The Cell" can't survive in Water. So they started to move to Underwater Citys, called "Bubbles".

2034:
The Nazis are now able to transform little particles of "The Cell" into Armors, Weapons and Human Bodys. They know about the Undersea "Bubbles" but they can't do anything. (You know Nazis can't swim :nuts:, gotta find something that fits in here. Thats where i need your guys help. ;D). In the Bubbles the 4 Countries were constantly in contact. And did there own experiments with Dead Infected Bodies. They were able to transmorph "The Cell" into living beings. Now this was an hardcore fail...
With no sense for enemy or friend this beings killed many inhabitants. The four countries (called "The National Brotherhood) decided to destroy the "Bubbles" and do a last strike against the Nazis.......

Comments:
-Im not a Nazi orso. I just wanted to see what comes out if i think that the Nazis would be not have been fcked in the Ass (btw. im from Germany.).

-I know this sounds a little bit Odd. But a good Idea always sounds Odd. ;p

Gameplay:
Systems:
Cell System: To make this not an everyday AoS i use "The Cell" as its supposed to be. A energy resource. It can be found in Reserves arround the Map.
Upgrade System: You use "The Cell" for upgrading your Hero or your factions Units. This is what the game is about the team with the highest upgraded Units will have higher chances to win.
Professor: The Professor is used to collect "The Cell". Your Hero cant collect but can defend him while he is collecting.
Mecha/Gundam: The Mecha is a Vehicle used for fast Transportation. (Instead of Teleportscrolls you will have a Mecha. ^-^)
Plagues/Chaos: Sometimes you may encounter infected Survivers, get hit by an Meteor, or get kidnapped by an Mutant Bat. I can't tell everything this would take the fun out of the game. ;D
Constructions: Later you can hire an Engineer to construct Tanks or Defence Systems. Currently im working on the balancing of this.

Goals/Gameplay:
The Goal: Destroy the enemy. No matter what it takes.
The Way: You have much ways. You can pick a army supporting Hero or an destroying Hero. With more Cells you can power your Hero or your Units up. I guess a good mix of both would be good like 2 Players are going the destuction way and power their Heros up. And other 3 are going to power the Units up.

"The Cell" Reserves are placed at the main Points of the Map were the battles are. If you are able to save some spot you can farm Cells.

May the best team win! =)
Progress:
Story: 95%
Mapping: 15%
Units: 0%
Systems: 100%

What i need:
Icon Maker
Model Maker (No badass Models i just want some Flags. ;D)

Please:
Post comments for what is up now. Gonna constantly update this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds good =]

Und seit wie viel Zeit haben sie auf diesen Project gearbeitet?

Sry, my german is a bit bad :p I've been stydiing it for like 2 years only :p

.Atlas.

Reaction score
About 1 week now. First time i thought about creating a Thread for it. It started as a Fun-Project and is now what i would call a pretty fucking awesome Map. :D

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Just have the nazi's send the cell with an air bubble around it, till it reached their underwater dome

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Und seit wie viel Zeit haben sie auf diesen Project gearbeitet?
Well, it's not like it matters here anyway, because you have to speak English on these forums. :rolleyes:

The story seems interesting, and the banner certainly caught my attention. Good job.

.Atlas.

Reaction score
The story seems interesting, and the banner certainly caught my attention. Good job.

Nice to hear. :)

I think i can tell it:
The Story is based on a book im writing right now. It's pushing me if someone says that my story is good and makes me wanna write that book to the end more. =)

*Btw. Badenglish Mode = On* ^^

.Atlas.

Reaction score
Update: Posted some parts of the gameplay. It's not all but this will describe what is up now. Gonna update this as soon if something new comes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.