Flickering Text, Dead Corpse floating in air.

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
My flickering text problem is in my multiboard. When a hero dies, sometimes the text wont be constant, for example it will say 55 seconds remaining, and then its blank, and then it says 53. Sometimes however, it is constant.
Here are the triggers involved in that.
Code:
Revive Hero
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (((Dying unit) is in Ally_Heroes) Equal to True) or (((Dying unit) is in Horde_Heroes) Equal to True)
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add (Dying unit) to RevivableHeroes
        Set TempReal = (((Real((Hero level of (Dying unit)))) x 5.00) + 5.00)
        Countdown Timer - Start ReviveTimers[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in TempReal seconds

Code:
Tally Deaths
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (RevivableHeroes is empty) Equal to False
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in RevivableHeroes and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] to (String((Integer((Remaining time for ReviveTimers[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))])))))

Now, I believe my other problem is much more simpler but I wanted to make sure. I wont post the whole trigger just because it affects more than one unit. So here is the trigger.

Code:
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    If - Conditions
        (Number of units in (Units within 512.00 of (Center of Zig 1 Boss <gen>) matching (((Matching unit) is in Ally_Heroes) Equal to True))) Greater than 0
    Then - Actions
        Unit - Move PitLord[1] instantly to (Center of Zig 1 Boss <gen>)
        Unit - Unhide PitLord[1]
    Else - Actions
        Unit - Hide PitLord[1]
        Unit - Move PitLord[1] instantly to (Center of (Playable map area))
        Unit - Set life of PitLord[1] to 100.00%
        Unit - Set mana of PitLord[1] to 100.00%

The event is every one second. If the unit is dead, is that why this ghost is haunting me by floating above where he usually is? If so, I can solve that easily, I was just wondering.

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Here is a slimmed down version of my map, if you test it out, you will see how the revive timer becomes messed up whenever something else on the multiboard changes, besides for the clock. I think it may be directly related to when a unit dies, rather than just anything on the multiboard, but I have not tested that yet and every time a unit dies, it changes two things on a multiboard. I'm not sure if its the score trigger (which tracks kills and deaths) trigger, or if its the revive trigger, or if its something entirely different.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.