I

imalazyloser

alright well im have a trigger problem

Code:
Floating Texts
    Events      
    Conditions
    Actions
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads W A R at (Target of current camera view) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 14.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.55 seconds

the thing is...the text doesnt disappear at all...again my movie is RoC only so i cant set a variable unter floating text, or i wouldnt have this problem...

any suggestions on why its not disappearing after 2.55 seconds?

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
How 'bout doing it the other way round? :D

Code:
Actions
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads W A R at (Target of current camera view) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 14.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
       Wait 2.55 seconds
       Floating Text - Destroy Last Created Floating Text
Leaky, but should do it ;)

Stefanman

Reaction score
here is code i used in my map :

Code:
    Set TempUnitarray[23] = (Picked unit)
    Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Resist! at (Position of TempUnitarray[23]) with Z offset 20.00, using font size 13.00, color (0.00%, 60.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
    Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
    Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
    Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
    Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds

I

imalazyloser

How 'bout doing it the other way round? :D

Code:
Actions
       Wait 2.55 seconds
       Floating Text - Destroy Last Created Floating Text
Leaky, but should do it ;)

did ur way :| doesnt work

ill try his way Stefanman

I

imalazyloser

my way works 100%, i copied trigger right from my map ;)

heheh yeh i meant that ill try ur way...lol i read what i wrote and it sounds like im telling u that ill try the other guys way :D naw ill try ur way lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.