Frenzy - Attack and Move Speed

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust these two things on a unit without abilities. Move speed I'm pretty sure is a yes, but attack speed...

I want my unit to attack 15% faster and move 15% faster. Can this be done with SetUnitTimeScale? Or does that only affect animation?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
No it's not.. You need abilities for attack speed.. Besides, attack cooldown time doesn't do a good job..

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Why don't you just give him an ability... Such as a endrurance aura, in a disabled spellbook.

Hmm... Giving an item ability would be an easier and simpler choice i guess (in terms of attack speed only but for att speed and ms then your idea would be somewhat easier)... But he wants to do it (att speed) without the use of ability, so i guess there's no way right?

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not possible. I wound up just using bloodlust as my ability, because:

A. I needed multiple levels of attack and move speed (not just normal & +15, but also +30, +45... +195, etc.)

B. I needed a buff which could expire.

But now it works (I think I'm up to 4 custom JASS'ed spells: Bloodlust (New), Defend (New), Berserker Rage, Precision. I'm considering dropping Rage and Precision, since they don't fit very well).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.