Friendly AOE Damage Problem

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
I created an ability for the marine called grenade, based off of raven - heat seeking missle. The problem is that not only can i target allies with the ability, but its also doing friendly AOE damage to other marines close to enemy targets. I tried I adding == Target - Impact Unit Validator Target Is Enemy in the damage effects (reg and splash)

but that didnt solve the issue
please help, I cannot stop my marines from blowing eachother up >.<

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
since its based off raven - seeking missile "Field Raven - Seeker Missile Ability - Target Filters (Required: Visible; Excluded: Self, Neutral, Structure, Missile, Stasis, Dead, Hidden, Invulnerable)" made sure that is all correct?
also looking at the launch missile from the raven its hunterseekerlaunchmissile isnt actually in the validators list so you might have to make your own.
validators field should look like this "Field GrenadeFilter Validator - Filters Excluded: Player, Ally, Neutral"
could also try in the effect raven seeker missile (damage) put a effect-validator in there aswell or in the search-search filters untick allies/neutral/player

msg if your still having trouble :S ill look into it more or you can send map to me and ill fix it if your unable to or no body else is able to help you

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.