Frosites Advert Spoof

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Frosties Advert Spoof

Lmfao!!

It's only really funny if you see that annoying Frosties advert, but whatever, if you haven't seen the advert, its like this:

A kid wakes up to frosties, and then starts singing this really strange song, and then it goes on, a whole advert which is just a song about frosties.. A real put off imo.

Anyways, if you HAVE seen the advert then this is hilarious :D.

~Jindo

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
LOL that was pretty funny. frosted flakes. thats what i saw is that what this ad was for? and dang man kellogs must be getting violont!

Sargon

Reaction score
Heh, no, it's an ad for some British breakfast cereal that is apparently just like Frosted Flakes. I think the real ad goes on for longer than that, but I don't live in England, so I don't know. The violent stuff is the spoof part.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I live in England. We have more annoying adverts than anywhere else in the world. And each and every company seems to insist on singing in each advert! It drives me insane :banghead: And the fact that some channels have more ads than programmes doesn't help. :mad:

But every now and again you'll get an advert that makes you laugh.
Or just a real stupid (but nevertheless entertaining) spoof :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yep. too true WS_2 >_<.

The original advert (Frosties (typo on thread name >_<)), goes on for much longer.

Ah, here it is

It said the kid died shortly after :(, I feel sorry that that's the last thing he did >_<.

~Jindo

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I lol'd when I saw that :D It was hillarious..

They gonna taste bright, they gonna taste bright..

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
frosies???!??!? lol why doint they stick to one name? herte in panama they are "zukaritas" and they taste slightly difrent.i mean just pick one global name.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Jindo said:
It said the kid died shortly after :(, I feel sorry that that's the last thing he did >_<.[/i]
And someone emailed Kellogs about it. They replied, "He's doing great!".

lol, but really he's not dead...

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
It makes me happier to know (at least, in my head) that he's dead, after seeing the full commercial... :D

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
They're called Frosted Flakes in Canada :p

Anyways, I laughed when I saw it. It did him justice.

Here in Canada Advertisements are gay, as always. But not half as bad as that. That is one of the most annoing songs I have ever heard.

Put a smle on :D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Cornface said:
I lol'd when I saw that :D It was hillarious..

They gonna taste bright, they gonna taste bright..
he says great, not bright, LOL!

And the original is so funny, he starts doing some hand motions, like trying to do the robot or something.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.