Funny Joke

rayquaza218

Reaction score
It was a dark and stormy night

3 souls died, and all of them were being interviewed by the archangel Michael.

The Arch angel said, "Heaven is a little crowdedright now, so i can only allow people with tragic deaths to come in, please state how u died so i can decide whether you enter heaven or not."

The first soul said
"Oh i indeed have died a horrible death. I came home rom work early one day because i suspected my wife was seeing someone. I searched the whole house but found no one but my wife. Feeling at a lost of what to do, i grabbed a beer and went out to the balcony. There i heard a sound from above. And there he was! a man was scrambling to climb up onto the balcony above mine! I knew he was the person who was seeing my wife. I yanked at his legs, the man was screaming and kicking but he still held on. So i smashed my beer bottle at his feet, he screamed in pain, but still persisted so i threw my refrigerator at his feet. He finally gave a final scream and fell all the way to the ground, and was crushed by the refrigerator." "Sadly the exertion gave my weak heart a heart attack, and i died there."

The archangel said "That is indeed a tragic death. what about you."

The second person said, " i died an even worst death than the first person. I forgot my keys one day and my house being on the 5th floor, i decided to climb up through the balcony to get in, i was almost at my house when suddenly this lunatic started tugging at my legs, then he smashed a beer bottle onto it. I was bleeding alot, but still held on, but when he threw a refrigerator at me, i fell all the way down, and got crushed, along with the refrigerator."

'That isindeed a tragic death, but i would still have to hear from the third person"

The third person just said "Imagine being in the refrigerator"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol hope u enjoyed that, its better when i actually tell it.:p

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Where did you get that joke? That was very funny that I told my brother about the joke. He was cracking up in laughter because of it. That was very funny too he said :D!

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Great punchline.

thumb_lold.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.