Snippet Game Clock

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
This system won't display the place filler 0's, will it? I mean it will show 4:7 instead of 4:07, right?

You could just change the ClockSeconds to a real type variable, and make it only add 0.01 per second.

Then change the condition of "ClockSeconds greater than 59" to: "ClockSeconds greater than 0.59"

M

Mathemagicia

You could just change the ClockSeconds to a real type variable, and make it only add 0.01 per second.

Then change the condition of "ClockSeconds greater than 59" to: "ClockSeconds greater than 0.59"

Then you'll get a decimal in your digital output, which I guess you can pass as a half-assed colon (get it? :p ). Still, that's a cute trick .) (see, a . instead of a : just doesn't have the same effect :p)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.... Actually, not a bad idea, because, what if you multiplied it by 100? That would get rid of the decimal, but I don't know if it would maintain the filler 0....

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
You could have another if/then/else like

If
Minutes < 10
Then
Set (second part of the clock string) = (0 + ((integer(minutes))))
Else
Set (second part of the clock string) = ((integer(minutes)))

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I did in my tutorial on timers. :p

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Wow, simple AND it works. I had something like that in my map, but it was kinda buggy and long and complicated. I saw this, and totally deleted my other stuff. 10/10

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.