[Game Idea] Strategic Survival

WindexGlow

Reaction score
I thought this up the other night, and it might already be a battle net maps.

Game Focus: 12 players, each player is completly solo and do not involve any other player in any way.
Each player has to get from point A, to Point B. The faster they do it, and the less units they lose gets them more points.

Detailed Game Focus:
-12 different players. Each player has their own course (all courses exactly the same, with enemies put in random places(exactly the same in all 12)). Each course do not distrubt other players, or other player courses.

-Patrolling enemies. Enemies can patrol a spot. They can stop patrolling, or start patrolling a new spot. Basically, the map is constantly changing.

-Finally, the survival part. You control 15 units (or a pre-set amount) and you need to get from Point A, to Point B. In between those 2 points, are obstacles and enemies. Although you can kill a few enemies, a group of them will be too much and you will lose alot of men.

-Score system. The faster you complete this course, the more points you get. The less men you lose, the more points you get.

That's a basic idea, and I will not pursue it. But other people can if you want. If it was well done, I think it could be pretty fun.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
haha finaly, a w3 game that would take skill to play, i will look forward to this

and i think this is the first of its kind on w3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.