game interface

kaixi

Reaction score
So I know how to change the Level X [thnx to another thread] but i want to make each level name change. So level 1 could be novice level 2 journeyman level 3 master etc. is this possible through triggers, jass, interface, or any other means?

Dasslokk

Reaction score
uhm. If you want your hero to change name for each level, I think you will have to replace it with a different unit. Pretty easy trigger if you're not planning on 100 levels.

basically:
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Hero level of (Leveling Hero)) Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Replace (Leveling Hero) with a Footman using The old unit's relative life and mana
        • Else - Actions

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
O that u can change in the gameplay interface :shades: but cant remember which one

kaixi

Reaction score
yeah there is a general % level that can change from "Level X" in the xp bar to "anything X" or equivilent, but I want to change it from that to like genin chunin jounin depending on level and there is only 1 space in the interface section. can I add sections to the interface? or change interface every time a unit levels? Sorry if my response is late but I just started this map so there are alot of other things im working on ^_^

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Unfortunaly you cant do that only 1 name

kaixi

Reaction score
lol im not making a naruto map im making more liek... a town war map where you send armies from town to town [ai controlled armies]. but i wanted to make a unique levelling system so I only have 7 levels but they are exponential- the formula being used for mine is 2n^(-1) + 1 or essentially stats go up something like 1 2.5 6 13 27 55 111. skill points go up similarly as well. but yeah i guess ill be stuck w/ level x =/

not a big deal having more trouble with AI pathing right now [never done AI before]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.