Getting Back to making Maps. Thanks for your help. 2014

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How you create an actual quest fx. "Collect 263 berries" or how you create a quest in the quest log?

garet10

Reaction score
This and this. The Quest Log is what shows up in-game when you press F9.

I do no understand this? How are their 2 string 1's? I get all the way to the part Game - Display to (All players) for 3.00 seconds the text: (((String(Kobold_Killed)) + (/10) + Kobolds Killed.))) <<But this last section

I set the time displayed on screen to 3 seconds, this should be good for this type of quest. And for the message: Click down String One and then click down the next String One that appears and from the Function menu select: Conversion - Convert Integer to String.. Now click down the new Underlined blue text that has appeared and select Kobold_Killed.

Ok now goto String 2 inside String 1, and type: "/10". So this displays X/10 for the player, your now done with this part of the trigger. No go back to String to and in Value put " Kobolds Killed" (with a space before it).

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I do no understand this? How are their 2 string 1's? I get all the way to the part Game - Display to (All players) for 3.00 seconds the text: (((String(Kobold_Killed)) + (/10) + Kobolds Killed.))) <<But this last section
I think you want to use Concatenate String or Arithmetic? And some Convert Integer to String as well, from the looks of it.

How can I change the name for Gold to
Silver, and Lumber to Gold?
Advanced > Game Interface > Text - General. Look for the fields that mention Gold or Lumber and change them. (Also, check the box that says Use Custom Game Interface)

How you make a Leader-board for 1 Player. I don't need all groups
Another simple tutorial. Specify a single player when creating the leaderboard, instead of (All players).

bickman

Reaction score
The easiest solution is probably to mark the wolf with a unit variable and put a region on it. When the wolf dies, spawn a new wolf in the region and mark the new wolf for the unit variable, if you want them to keep respawning.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.