Crime Girl band pop star 'infected partners with HIV'

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A STUNNING pop star who has sold more than five million records with a girl group called No Angels has been accused of deliberately infecting several sexual partners with the HIV virus.

Nadja Benaissa, who has performed concerts around the world with the band, is alleged to have had unprotected sex with three people without telling them that she was HIV positive.

At least one man has since found he has the virus, The Times reports.

Benaissa, 26, a mother of one, became a celebrity overnight when she and four other young women won the first German series of the talent television show Popstars in 2000.

Last edited:

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
that proves it, never have sex with a black women unprotected unless you have a lie detector... this is the 5th report on this topic this month. :( if only ppl were trusthworthy

Tythoid

Reaction score
This shows you cant assume only a certain type of person can have HIV. Even celebrities who think thier high and mighty can get STDs like these, its pretty disgusting that someone with a life threatening illness would go around infecting other people which is probbably why we still have STDs today when out of all the diseases in the world thier probbably the most difficult to catch or accidentally infect. Really I think she deserves a charge of attempted murder for each partner she infected as shes practically given them each a death sentence.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
that proves it, never have sex with a black women unprotected unless you have a lie detector... this is the 5th report on this topic this month. :( if only ppl were trusthworthy

Cuz obviously HIV has changed.... instead of being a "gay disease" it's clearly now a "minority disease." Thank god we've gotten past the days where we stereotyped HIV unfairly and only claimed that gays had the problem.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
It does not matter if your famous, rich, poor, black, white or even green. You can probably get HIV anyway I just gotta say this:
!!!!USE CONDOMS!!!!

Answer to what WolShaman wrote, or atleast I came to think about it from that:p
HIV is said to come from africa.
Africa means "black-people", they are said to be "big".
If a gay man got the disease from that, then I just say poor man:p

This probably was his face when it occured-->:eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.