God Damn Cinimatics

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Can someone plz teel me why the second uit isnt talking and it just sits there... Ive tried it all kinds of ways and it still doesnt work...

Cinimatic
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
-------- Inital Setup --------
Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 0.00 seconds
Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
Camera - Apply Cin 1 <gen> for (Picked player) over 0.00 seconds
-------- Archer Chat --------
Unit - Make Ranger 0181 <gen> face Ranger 0182 <gen> over 1.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ranger 0181 <gen> named Adora Nightshade: Play No sound and display Hey, look out there.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Don't wait
Wait 5.00 seconds
Unit - Make Ranger 0182 <gen> face Ranger 0181 <gen> over 1.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ranger 0182 <gen> named Kathris Starsong: Play No sound and display Are you shure? I do.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Don't wait

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
well im not sure about the other stuff...(its so stuffed..hard to see the problem :D)....but the moving...i might help...u just told the pc to make it face ranger1....its just facing it...not gonna move it...add a trigger to make it move from a region to a region :D

Pyromancer

Reaction score
i dont think u turned cinimatic mode on...
0cossin77 said:
Cinimatic
Events
Conditions
Actions
Loop - Actions
Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 0.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ranger 0181 <gen> named Adora Nightshade: Play No sound and display Hey, look out there.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Don't wait
Wait 5.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ranger 0182 <gen> named Kathris Starsong: Play No sound and display Are you shure? I do.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Don't wait

see,

u need to ad turn cinimatik mode on for all(picked players)...

also, id help readability if u rapped the trigger in code.....

Code:
Cinimatic
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
            Loop - Actions
                Wait 5.00 seconds

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
the only reason the trigger wasnt in there is because i took It out when I was trying to get it to work thinkin it paused the game when testing but i even Played With other people and I still just paused...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.