Good Map Ideas

O

Ozymandias_

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has had ideas that they simply aren't capable of doing, or has sat down at their computer, wanted to make something cool, but ended up with an idea that isn't any fun, or that another map does better.

So, does anybody have any cool maps that don't exist that they would like to see a community member whip up? It doesn't have to be reasonable, as some of us like a challenge. ;)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Roller Coaster!

Hmm. this could be a fun game. I would basicly build a system for people to make there own roller costers. you would get 5-10 min to make. and then they would be judged by the game and the players whos is funnest. Might be bit of triggering. But it could be done.

Who doesn't want to see a orc riding a roller coaster with hes hands in the air?

Forsakener

Reaction score
Roller Coaster!

Hmm. this could be a fun game. I would basicly build a system for people to make there own roller costers. you would get 5-10 min to make. and then they would be judged by the game and the players whos is funnest. Might be bit of triggering. But it could be done.

Who doesn't want to see a orc riding a roller coaster with hes hands in the air?

Lmao that would be hard to make.. well I have a idea...

a sims type map.. everyone will select a male or female and will start out and they will build a house and buy things for it... like tables lamps lmao anything and this would all be in a town and players can interact with other players and you could make npc that could give you quests to do around the town to make money and you could set up jobs and such...

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
A map where you run around with 1 unit like an rpg but where the terrain is fully interactive.
Like for example.
if a unit has nothing when you klick a tree, there will popup a menu that let you choose to take brench or not.
And if the player has an axe it will be like= chop down tree, pick a brench, do nothing. And if the player has matches he can set it on fire and stuff.
A completely interactive world that lets you interact with everything you click on:thup:
and it won't even have to be a very large map. 64x64 would be enought;)

would take a while. but atleast it is a really original idea:D

cowmenace

Reaction score
going off of that idea, you can make a puzzle game where lets say you have to get past fire elements that are blocking your way. You would have to search the map for materials to make a water squirter (maybe made from a branch that you hollow out with a knife and a pump that you find in a house) you then squirt the fire guys and then you have to find out a way to get over a bridge blocking your path, so you have to cut branches and kill long-haired animals to use the hair to tie up a ladder and get over.
the adventure would continue on and on until you get to the end where you fight a boss and you have to use every single one of your inventions that you made along the way.

It would be a team effort too and maybe the first obstacle is they are separated and they have to get past things to meet up with eachother and start the journey

If you don't want to do this I claim it! I'm working on a map right now though so feel free to use the idea

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
A timed adventure game. 6 players, each one starts with an adventurer in the center of the map. All around them are different lands; volcano's, glaciers, forests, mountains, all that. Now the adventurers are trying to set up a base camp for an Alliance party of soldiers. You must travel around, gathering resources and materials to begin crafting and creating the town.

Scour the lands for nodes or go head to head with elementals for their properties. Each builder also has a guardian to defend them who may become stronger. In the beginning the players vote for the game to be 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or one hour.

I think that would be a cool game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.