green gem

muchalive

Reaction score
what does the green gem on the bottom right do? i know it does something but i dont know what.:confused:

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
ZOMG. I fucking hate this question.

1: search, you'll find it.

2: it's a tribute to the gem in Diablo

3: when you click it and it turns purple, then deleting a unit from the map plays its death animation, and sometimes when you select them they say things (if sound is turned on.)

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
dude he was only asking a question no need to get pissed all you needed to do was just give him the simple answer and be kind about it...

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
I gave him the answers, that was kind. He'll thank me.

muchalive, I'm not mad at you. It's just that this question pops up a lot. I wish people would learn to use the search tool.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, I don't think the Search button is really that good for searching in the first place... Anyways, you should put in more info when you ask things, so people will answer with more information (and hopefully, more respect). No offence btw, not telling you off for being angry at him but if what you say is true... you should've looked firstly. (Speaking to both of you's.)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you get the TH FireFox add-on and then enable search with google, you get more accurate search results from it. (I think so anyway).

S

SUPERMAN

Bnet

Hi.Please tell me how to host on bnet.I can join gustom games,but when i host noone can join.i've taken off firewall and everything!!PLEASE HELP! !

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score

wrong thread

taking over someones thread

comnig in rampaging for an answer

use the main page to help you have allook about hosting

EDIT : lol beaten

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The search button works fine, if you learn how to use it.
As in use advanced search, and preferable search titles not entire posts.

Batman

Reaction score
Fuck now Superman is taken.

Searching is easy if you know what your looking for. I'm pretty sure it looks for each word you enter in. So instead of searching for "green gem" I would look for "gem" so it narrows down the finds.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
cant. let a mod do it, probably wont happen unless its breaking a rule, just leave it alone, its a source for people who have the same question in the future

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
If you activate the green gem then delete a unit you placed on the map it will show the unit's death animation.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.