Harry Potter Magic Fight

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
New Version

Tripple Post !! o_O ey?

News here! Gladiator arena is dead and Potter is back in the game!

Potter just had to die, so he could come back.

New version is here and link is in first post.

Play it and give me comments and questions. please !

PATCH NOTES​

ElderWand

Elder Wand is a unique wand with insane magical powers. To find this powerful wand, you must find The Ghost of Albus Dumbledore, who appears in game after certain amount of time.

Spells casted using Elder Wand go trought Protego and they also knock other spells out of their way. Elder Protego blocks all spells, including Avada Kedavra.

You can steal this powerfull wand from your enemy by killing him or casting expelliarmus on him.

Other Stuff
There is also a one new spell ( Dissillusioment Charm ) and one new item ( Peruvian Instand Darkness Powder ) and some nice bugg fixes and improvements.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
It seems that Lillerinmuna made another new version. (1.1b) He just made some minor changes with items, so nothing big there.

I would really like to hear your comments about these new things. All ideas are also welcome, especially new item and spell ideas.

I also have this weird bug with imperio and stun, but I will make a own thread for that problem if I cant solve it by myself.

:) Thx to everyone who posted to this thread !

TurboJyri

Reaction score
Hotkeys still arent logical, and BRING BACK THE SELECTION SCALE OF WIZARDS. It sucks that you need to click them to see how much HP they have, and its hard to know which is your own unit :S

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Hmm, ok. If I get enought complains I might change it back..

Im getting sick with these hotkeys, please tell me how should I do them.

Anyways, we might make a new version soon or little bit later, there is some things I need to fix, and Lillerinmuna wants to modify that Death Eater -model

TurboJyri

Reaction score
Hmm, ok. If I get enought complains I might change it back..

Im getting sick with these hotkeys, please tell me how should I do them.

Anyways, we might make a new version soon or little bit later, there is some things I need to fix, and Lillerinmuna wants to modify that Death Eater -model

Hotkeys: Those two magic book hotkeys are wrong like this: Book 1 is in right and Book 2 is in left. But still hotkey of Book 1 is Q when hotkey of Book 2 is W. Same applies to healing spells, when the invisibly spell has hotkey of E when its positioned left.

And about health bars, maybe make them so that they disappear if you are under effect of smoke, or using invisibly spell? How about that?

L

lussika

Hi friends, my girlfriend’s birthday party coming up in about a month or so. Her and her best friends always get together every year for her birthday. I have decided that this year, we're going to trick her really well. So I decided that a magic show for her birthday would be perfect. The idea is that each trick leaves her being the butt of the joke, and makes shy her. What do you think?

bobi

Reaction score
:)I ve played this scenario and it is awesome...but still the items like Invisibility Cloak is 2000 gold and Maradeurs Map is 1600 gold,and from one kill you get about 100 gold or less.
Elder Wand
Man i am playing and playing and i cant find the ghost of Albus Dumbledore..
Does he changes locations ?
Maybe you can put "Animagus" on some chars like ability ?
Or Werewolfes .... on some Death Eaters..
And Single player scenario is good to make you can put Dumbledore,Voldy,DA Members,Dementors,Giants etc...:)
Thank You For This Awesome Scenario!!!

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Hrm. Me and Lilleri havent been working with this map for a long time now and there really isnt any good playable versions out there.

There is a little chance that we remake this and release new version 2.0 if we are not too lazy to do that. Ive been talking abou this with Lilleri but we havent decided anything yet.

Im also currently doing stuff for Tides of Blood v.O , which is my first priority right now, so Potter might have to wait anyways.

bobi

Reaction score
I want to see another version of Harry Potter MF because is awesome.. :D
But when u can make it..Just to know ,lots of players are waiting for the new version and single player scenario :D,and pls can u tell me does Dubledore's ghost changes locations,and what time he shows in the gameplay.

Thank You For This Awesome Scenario

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Hi your map sound awesome. I haven't played it yet because I don't have warcraft on this computer. I just wanted to tell you some ideas before I forgot them.
Felix Potion -> 100% evasion
Mad eye Moody's Eye -> Sees invisible units
Broom Sticks -> Slide along with a sliding trigger. Unaffected by ground based spells.
To get the resurrection ring you need to catch the Golden Snitch
Phoenix tears -> Heals all wounds and poisons
Love potion -> Drinker falls in love with you and you can control them.
Fire works -> Reveal Area
Crystal ball -> Reveals whole map
Wolfs Bane potion for were wolves to drink when they want to change back
Another spell idea is when two spells collide they form a chain lightning between the two casters with a ball of energy in the middle. Letters show up above the heroes head and they have to push the key that it represents. When they push the correct one, the ball of light moves closer to the opponent. When the ball of light reaches one side the player gets hit by the full force of both spells.
Have some dark rooms where you need to use luminous to see.
Buy different wands to increase the strength of your spells.
Have Dementors going around that suck out life.
Patronuses that repel them.
Spells that place traps on the floor.
Have a basilisk that you can kill which drops Grinffindors sword.
Have random ghost floating about.
Philosophers Stone can resurect you but drops on death. Can target droped items and turn them into gold which you can sell.
Polyjuice potion changes your appearance to fool your enemies.
Fluffy the three headed dog.
Have potions that you can drop on the ground. That have positive buffs.
Potions with negative buffs look like good potions with the same tooltip.
Goblet of fire gives you money when you win it for doing a side quest.
Swimming to rescue someone
Fighting a dragon
And a random maze
Giant spiders
Being able to buy spells at shops.
Extendable ears -> Allows you to read other teams chat messages. For a short period of time.
Dark mark -> When a death Eater kills one appears striking fear and slowing enemies down.
Vanishing wardrobes -> waygate
Room of requirements -> Takes you to a different room everytime you walk through the door
Cursed necklace -> when you control the enemy they can give this item to one of their allies. When the item is give to another player they die.
Hiding spells which change you into something like a rock for hiding or ambushing.
puking pastels -> the unit can't stop vomiting this slows them down
Bleeding lollies -> Cause the unit to bleed losing health.
Hipogrif -> lets you mount a hippogrif and fly
Trolls for extra gold when you kill them

These are a few ideas. Can't wait to play your map. You probably have most of these ideas in your map anyway. Hope I helped. Good luck

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.