Help me Create RPG?

Legacyspy

Reaction score
It's been a week since you last posted here Shadowinthed, and two weeks since the project has started. I am curious to see how the project is coming along, I'm sure if its attempting to be the best rpg ever I will enjoy it.

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
yeah maybe you could make a [noparse][WIP][/noparse] in the members projects now?
id like to see it too. plus it might interest more people want to help out.

eciD

Reaction score
Ofc I can terrain for you. All this time talking on B.Net you didn't even tell me you needed help with the terrain! :sadface:
And runescape meets warcraft 3...Not a very good idea?; but some concepts...Maybe.
I can help with the storyline, and spell descriptions...

P.S. Stop afk'ing.

Danis[h]

Reaction score
That actually gives me a good idea, but ye, a game that can be repeated and still be as fun is a good game. Most RPGs aren't like that though. There's always some limit in an RPG, until it gets boring, because there's not enough to do. Eventually someone will play every hero (If they play that long), and do everything they possibly can, what more is there to do after that? That's why I want to have a map with a TON of stuff in it, so it will be repeated a lot more.

I don't know about this. People are still playing Diablo 2

Joshman_09

Reaction score
Lol hate to dig up n old thread but i was wondering if the project ever got completed or did shadow just give up :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.