Help Me W/ Riddles!

B

Bobo

HELP i am stuck on #5 it says "On the right." and on the right there is a bunch of barrels and stuff PLZ HELP!

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
As requested by 1llidan, he doesn't want ANYONE saying any hints or answers to riddles.

Btw, he has stopped the map and is working on his custom arena, just to give you the heads up.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
WarLuvr3393 said:
As requested by 1llidan, he doesn't want ANYONE saying any hints or answers to riddles.

Btw, he has stopped the map and is working on his custom arena, just to give you the heads up.

are u talking about riddlemaster? cuz i have that game. a friend made me play it when i went to his house. ... wc3 map. it took me for freckin ever to get past the first part. never past the 2nd part

B

Bobo

idk its just called "riddles V.13" and i can't get past the fifth riddle

M

Mini-Me

Buahahaha, i have made it through the game! Pwned it i'd say. There were some pretty hard riddles but me and my friends managed to solve them.

If i remember correctly the fift riddle answer is 3 letters, which start with an E.

W

WC3_GOD

Well i can give u the answer after that one...Hint: Keys work wonders :shades:

Deathbedeli2

Reaction score
Heh...Would you like to see a second riddlemaster made, or would it be something you wouldn't play?

Siefer

Reaction score
I'm still having problems on the first one, but I'd like to see another one.

B

barky

Stuck

i need help with the first one of lvl 4, it says its easy but i cant figure it out. HELP!!

X

xzavius

level 8

level 8... asks about two of anything, the first entry, the sound a snake makes, and add it to entirety, then you put it all together and it becomes something that is used on a sunny day

help?

what i have so far is that a snake makes either an "s" or a "hiss" sound, and two of anything could be a pair, or a couple, or it could mean take 2 of any of the letters in 'anything'.... i dont know how to interpret that... and also i have no idea what it meanas 'add it to entirety' except for directly adding the word....

and about putting it all together, could that mean its an anagram or something?

HINTS PLEASE

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Forget it - Found the answer xD

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...This thread is about a year old...

its against the rules to revive ancient topics.

K

KenshinX_X

I need help on xanthius the riddler o_O

I can't find the answer for 3 i think it says Which number are we looking for? and a bunch of number pop up changing.

deathsite

Reaction score
answers

the answers are easy but on level 8 i am having the hard time. i can't bypass level 8. lvl 8 has a zombie,obsidian statue,gate,egg sack and an archway around you.can't finish it pls help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.