Help! My NewGen dosnt understand scopes

Dirac

Reaction score
Why is this happening? if i do a Syntax Check on a spell with scopes it returns me lots of errors, i've tried spells from other people so it's not the coding that's wrong but my newgen

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Are you using the actual syntax check button?
If so, it doesn't work correctly.
Just use Save to compile the code to check for errors.

Dirac

Reaction score
when i save the map no errors are reported, but when i press the button lots come out. Plus when i try to test the map w3 wont load it and just opens the game, not the map

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
might be a silly question, but is the JassHelper enabled? if it isn't, then the code wont be compiled at all

rexpim

Reaction score
Just use Save to compile the code to check for errors.
The syntax check button is a button from world editor nop from JassHelper I think, thats why it doesn't work

Dirac

Reaction score
The syntax check button is a button from world editor nop from JassHelper I think, thats why it doesn't work
if this is true then how do i check if my trigger works or not while coding? im very new to vJass

EDIT: I think i found what is causing problems, if i try to open "NewGen Warcraft" inside the newgen1.5d pack folder it returns me this error: "Could not hack game.dll Please post logs/ongameload.txt

Dirac

Reaction score
Ok now i know how to check for errors, but, i cant test maps that use vJass coding (so far testing scopes) everytime i try to test a map it just opens the game and no game is loaded

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
There's a problem in your code somewhere then, that's not an error, but still causes problems.
Also, try reinstalling NewGen and JASSHelper.
Delete everything first, then redownload and reinstall.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.