[HELP]My vampirism Midnight 2.4V AI HACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
A map? hacked?:nuts:

They added just a few commands.., release a new version and remove all these commands by re-adding them but change effects..

error0024

Reaction score
the map is hacked my trigger all are converted to jass lol dont think im confused or crazy= _= its really hacked

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
If Warcraft can read the map, than by any means, anyone else can too.

There's no way to 100% protect the map except by corrupting it, which will make it unplayable.

Someone's going to unprotect it some time so they can add cheats. Just because they suck at the map. It's ok. Just make a new version. What I'd do is make it so that if they try doing the cheats, display a message like "CHEATER DETECTED!" Then kick them.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
lol?
what did they do?
they have got a completely other map

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Are you high? The only thing they've got in common is the name "Vampirism" Or maybe you're drunk? Is that it?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Follow these steps to ultimate victory:
1.) Calm down
2.) Say "NO" to drugs
3.) Do well in school, make healthy, good friends
4.) Work on your own version of the map, and change things a little... well a LOT different from the hacked version, tell everyone that the hacker version is a fake and that yours is the REAL TRUE NOT WRONG one.
5.) Do this step before step 4 =D - is it even hacked, maybe they exactly copied it and messed it up... it's just a name.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Map got hacked, not much to do about it. Hopefully it will not happen next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.