Help with duel player in order

The-Shadows

Reaction score
I've searched all bout duel probs at here but the trigger are always pick a random unit to the duel arena.

I want to make a trigger that wont pick a same unit after creating a random unit at first duel.

Example:
I've two forces, each force have 4 players.

First Duel start-
player 2 and player 8 are fighting.

Next Duel-
player 2 will never get to fight until player 1,3, and 4 are finished(3x duels). Same as player 8 need to wait player 5,6 and 7.

Also, I want the duel trigger working for example there have 2 players in Force A and 4 players in force B.

Example in force A:
-player 2
-player 3

Then the duel will keep fighting like this order:
-Example if random player is player 3
Player 3 vs player 5
then Player 2 vs player 7
Player 3 vs player 6
then Player 2 vs player 8

>Player 5~8 are in Force B, each player is picked at random.

please help +REP

Happy

Reaction score
just make 2 unit groups...then add every hero of team 1 in one of these groups all units of team 2 in the second unit group....then trigger that one of team 1 fights against the one of the other team and remove these two units from the groups....make a detecting trigger that detects whether the unit groups has 0 unit and if one has 0 units add all of the team in it again.

greetz happy

The-Shadows

Reaction score
Help with duel player in order #2

just make 2 unit groups...then add every hero of team 1 in one of these groups all units of team 2 in the second unit group....then trigger that one of team 1 fights against the one of the other team and remove these two units from the groups....make a detecting trigger that detects whether the unit groups has 0 unit and if one has 0 units add all of the team in it again.

greetz happy
im done with this
but i have two another questions.

1)how can i make if i want all of the players are having duel?
this is because my duel convept is not a single duel where after the first duel end, then the duel will continue for another player until all of another players.
After all players were having duel, the duel will stop and then they will duel once again like before after the periodic duel timer is expired.

example:
team 1 have 2 players and team 2 have 4 players
team 1: player 2 and player 4
team 2: player 5 > player 8

i want the duel be like this(players are picked at random)
1st duel: player 4 vs player 7
(after end, will continues with 2nd duel until 4th duel)
2nd duel: player 2 vs player 9
3rd duel: player 2 vs player 6
(team 1 must fight once again because team 2 have more players)
4th duel: player 4 vs player 5

then the duel stop.
after a new duel time expires
there will be once again duel like 1st duel > 4th duel.

i hope you understanding what i meaning about because its hard to explain :(
plus with my su*ks grammar

2)is it camera lock to unit is not working together with apply created camera..?
after i tested map, the camera is not locked to unit, but the camera is applied to the created camera. anyone know the reason?

The-Shadows

Reaction score
bump..

p/s: this is my second post of the new question and please see the date time before say im double posting.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.