Help with spell plz.

BassZ

Reaction score
Yo im working on a tinkerer class for my game, and for one of its abilities i want to make it so when you click the spell it allows you to chose a spot to build a building, and the building changer per rank of spell. how do i do this?

M

MoonRazer

what do u mean by that man? i think i have an idea for a trigger but explain more in depth so i know what u really want.

Anything.

Reaction score
Use the tiny building abilities (Tiny Castle, Tiny Barracks, etc)

And by the way, I find that "Yo!" is a funny work :D

Anything.

Reaction score
Yes. I make typos every now an then. Laugh it up, laugh it up. Oh by the way, someone POWN-DED you in the wish thread, go see :shades:

BassZ

Reaction score
thank ye!

thank you for the help ima try it right now. where is the tiny building spells under?

M

MoonRazer

lol just wait for the tourny to be over. u didn't make the haunt did u? that would be bad for me...:D and check the wish thread now :D

BassZ

Reaction score
Ok plz help on this.

why is it every time i make a non hero ability a hero ability it says tooltip missing and shows a green pic untill you learn the skill...

M

MoonRazer

you need to put the tool tip in the right spot. and for the green thing, u must put the icon in the "research" section. non hero abilities dont have one tehre. u need it. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.