Help With this Spell Please

Draganizer

Reaction score
Im trying to make it deal 3 X the amount of intel the hero has but its doing no damage. I made the spell itelf do no damage but the trigger dont seem to be doing damage here is my trigger.

92988982.png

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
replace:

A unit begins casting an ability -> A unit starts the effect of an ability
Targeted unit ->Target Unit of ability being cast

there is nothing bad using A unit begins casting an ability event, but you can't cancel the casting (because the trigger will run once you press ability's icon, not once the unit swings his hand/weapon), making it look weird

Draganizer

Reaction score
replace:

A unit begins casting an ability -> A unit starts the effect of an ability
Targeted unit ->Target Unit of ability being cast

there is nothing bad using A unit begins casting an ability event, but you can't cancel the casting (because the trigger will run once you press ability's icon, not once the unit swings his hand/weapon), making it look weird

is the first one changing the condition? cause i cant find the unit starting the effect of a ability

Draganizer

Reaction score
nope

it will work fine

thanks dude! it works good! its my first time making a spell based on stats and im planning to make every spell based on stats o.o haha. Hope its going to be work xD like is it possible to do other things besides damage based on stats? like healing/ slowing/ stun?

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You should change ,,damage of type Normal" to Power or something like this... Normal type will affect as meele attack so if opponents hero will have Thorns Aura then it will return spell's damage instead of Power.

Draganizer

Reaction score
You should change ,,damage of type Normal" to Power or something like this... Normal type will affect as meele attack so if opponents hero will have Thorns Aura then it will return spell's damage instead of Power.

Ah! ok thanks for the tip. Also guys another question. Im doing another spell but this time its based on Warrens Fan Knives. But how would i make it so the damage is aoe not targeted Unit?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.