HELP with Unallies

Axtyler#1

Reaction score
Ok so im making a map where players can ally and unally each other. With help i got the ally trigger working but i dnt got the unally trigger working. Heres what i got for the ally and unally triggers.
Ally Trigger
Red Allies
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -ally as A substring
Conditions
Actions
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to blue) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to red) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to teal) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to purple) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 4 (Purple) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to yellow) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to orange) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 6 (Orange) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to green) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 7 (Green) as an Ally with shared vision) else do (Do nothing)
Unally Trigger
Red Allies Copy
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -unally as A substring
Conditions
Actions
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to blue) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to red) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to teal) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to purple) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 4 (Purple) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to yellow) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to orange) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 6 (Orange) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Length of (Entered chat string)))) Equal to green) then do (Player - Make (Triggering player) treat Player 7 (Green) as an Enemy) else do (Do nothing)

Shouldnt it work the same:confused: Im not sure but i think the value "7" has to change but idk what to change it to. Any help and suggestions welcomed.:D

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's supposed to be 9 i think... if you have a space between :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.