UK News Holiday Inn's new 'Human Bed Warming' Service Launched In UK

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Holiday Inn, operator of over 4,000 hotels worldwide, will begin to offer a free five-minute "human bed warming service" at it's London Kensington hotel throughout next week.

If requested, a willing member of hotel staff will jump in your bed, dressed head to foot in an all-in-one sleeper suit, until your nightly chamber warms up.

"Like having a giant hot water bottle in your bed" is how Holiday Inn spokeswoman Jane Bednall described the idea.

Bed Warmers Jacqui Barry and Nick Woods (pictured) helped to beat the big freeze for Laurence Lancashire, centre, at the Holiday Inn Kingston-South in Surbiton, Surrey.

Read the news here.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I predict complaints about 'Holiday Inn Staff's Hair Found in Bed".

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be more efficient to just use some bloody heating blankets?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Holy crap, A stranger in your bed.. with sleeper suit on !
That's a crazy idea. :rolleyes:

No! lol

You have to be a pre-teen. Then again, I thought even pre-teens were getting in early on the sex thing... So really, how old are you?!

:rolleyes:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You have to be a pre-teen. Then again, I thought even pre-teens were getting in early on the sex thing... So really, how old are you?!

:rolleyes:

I asked that a while ago because I've never been able to figure it out and no one answered. I figure he's really young, or has some kind of absolute system of beliefs where everything is black and white.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
old enough to type, and be able to click 'do not display' on almost everything on his profile.

---

If you read the article, theres a photo, of two of those human heaters with the client staring at the girl.
15528848.jpg

Varine

Reaction score
And a dude. That situation would be a bit awkward. Maybe he woke up like that and had no idea what was happening. I would certainly be afraid of a scenario in which I had two people dressed in a combination of an elf (a Santa elf) and the Michelin Tire Man thing on either side of me in bed.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You have to be a pre-teen. Then again, I thought even pre-teens were getting in early on the sex thing... So really, how old are you?!:rolleyes:
Holy shit a pre-teen.. hehehe
Ah, there you have really really wrong. But I don't tell my age. There is nothing to know about. :shades: :thup:

or has some kind of absolute system of beliefs where everything is black and white.
Hahaha, absolute not. But I don't want have stranger with sleeper suit on.. in my bed.
Is that wrong? no is not. LOL

Well, enough about me okay!? lol

Varine

Reaction score
Told you he wouldn't tell you. I think he's ten.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Just hehehe. it's so hilarious
Well, but Continue to guess then, It doesn't work.
I don't tell anyway.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Getting back to the topic, I can't wait for headlines about Tiger Woods spending his rehab in this hotel :rolleyes: Doesn't even have to find a stripper... They give him the girl ^.^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.