Holy Freaking Crap - Wing Suits

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
Squirrel-troopers. :p

He's got a point. This suit is manifactured by following the Australian flying squirrels' "wings".

Yes, SFilip, Tomb Raider II: the Cradle of Life includes it in one of its scenes.

Sure is not fake. There is even a company selling them.
(Sorry, this is just information, not advertising this site)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
He's got a point. This suit is manifactured by following the Australian flying squirrels' "wings".

Yes, SFilip, Tomb Raider II: the Cradle of Life includes it in one of its scenes.

Sure is not fake. There is even a company selling them.
(Sorry, this is just information, not advertising this site)

I hope that company has a "you die not our problem policy" because when I saw the videos they get close to land and fly at a incredible fast speed.

Edit: I guess they do :rolleyes:

Limitation of Liability
BIRDMAN shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products purchased through the site, even if BIRDMAN has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how do they actually land?
parachute like in the last 10 seconds?

That looks FUN!

Although after about 10 minutes you'd be like "O god... i just wanna land and go home" :p

M

Master_wong

100% real iv seen people do this off planes and its not much different how they go about it just there they are base jumping with these kits on

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
I wonder how it feels to fly like that.
(I'd be scared and wouldn't ever wanna try that twice)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.