How can i make a unit to move forward all the time.

Shlomi1515

Reaction score
I want to make a unit in a random point in game facing a random angle (depend on the unit that created him)

And soon as he created make him move forward

I Have no idea how to trigger it... mabe u have any ideas?

thx so much guys for helping...:)

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
psuedo gui: unit... issue order...point with offset where offset is {angle (facing angle) + distance of 999}

edit: here ya go
Unit - Order MovingUnit[(Picked integer)] to ( Move targeting ((Position of MovingUnit[(Picked integer)]) offset by 1.0 towards (Facing of MovingUnit[(Picked integer)]) degrees)) (Replace Existing Orders)

Shlomi1515

Reaction score
psuedo gui: unit... issue order...point with offset where offset is {angle (facing angle) + distance of 999}

edit: here ya go
Unit - Order MovingUnit[(Picked integer)] to ( Move targeting ((Position of MovingUnit[(Picked integer)]) offset by 1.0 towards (Facing of MovingUnit[(Picked integer)]) degrees)) (Replace Existing Orders)

i changed to 32 towards cuz the map is 32x32... works ok but the unit still not going Straight is going like this / or this way \.... how can i make it to do this | ? :)

in other words how can i make it to go only forward and his facing will decied the direction?

Edit:

i came up with another idea and it works great thanks for helping me...

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
no problem. I figured you had the direction thing figured out. I would still use what I posted and also there is no harm in putting 10000 for the distance. You can click off map and still have it register.

good luck with your map!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.