How do I turn buildings

sentess

Reaction score
Yes the title says much but not doodad buildings i mean buildable i dont need them turned when u build them just in start of game

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Unfortunatley, you can't turn buildings. If you really want to turn a building, you must go into the object editor, and change the value called "Stats - is a building" to false, and then turn it on the map like you would a normal unit.

Which, if you don't know, holding down control and then clicking where you want a unit to face, with that unit selected.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you create the buildings with triggers, you can rotate them while you're creating them.
Otherwise, make the building a unit, rotate it, then make it a building again. :)

signoftheend

Reaction score
da1nONLYEd's right, you can't rotate a building, and you can go into the Object Editor, remove "Is a Building" to then rotate it, but as long as you don't need it to be built in the game, you can go back into the Object Editor after you've rotated it and re-make it into a building so everything works in the game.

The problem is that you can't rotate buildings that are built... I found a perfect Warcraft II "Altar of Storms" model that's facing the entirely wrong way... :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.