How Do You Do This?

junicobakura

Reaction score
When a Units Life gets lower than a Percentage of its life

it will morph the unit to its alternate form(another unit if possible)

and when its life goes over than a percentage of its life....it will morph back to the original form

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
For the unit that has that ability, add it to a unit group. Every periodic time, check the health of the unit. Then do whatever you want :thup:

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
You can do it by a few ways... Using bear form is one. Or true form... Can't really remember it's name but it's a night elf unit ability. Just replace the units accordingly and give the ability to the unit and order the unit to use that ability when you want to morph it, and then disable the ability. And when you want to morph back, enable the ability, morph back, and then disable the ability. Some actions you'll need

Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Enable Bear Form for Player 1 (Red)
      • Unit - Add Bear Form to (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Night Elf Druid Of The Claw - Bear Form

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
There's a function to replace unit in trigger. 'Unit - Replace Unit'. It retains items and level, I believe. But can sometimes screw up with abilities and shortcut key. Shouldn't be a problem if the normal form and alternate form are of same abilities. Try it out, I can't really remember how it goes.

Another way is to use Chaos. It's an ability. Just give this ability to the said unit, using trigger, and it will morph accordingly. Set the alternate unit in the Object Editor.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
replacing a unit does not copy items and such. replacing a unit is just removing that unit and creating a new one at the same position internally.

if your unit is a regular unit and not a hero i suggest using a copy of the "chaos" ability.

if its a hero you should use metamorphosis or similar skills.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Nah, it retains items and level. Screws up with unit grouping keys (whatever it's called). Then again, I admit replacing unit is never the best option though.

junicobakura

Reaction score
are there ways to force the unit to use its alternate animations?...

since the model i will be using has its own built in alternate form

DioD

Reaction score
Add animation tag - alternative

will instantly change any animation to alternative version, to change add empty animation tag.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.