how to make a gate unit

your dog

Reaction score
im making a gate that opens and closes but i dont know how i can make a gate unit. i need the unit so i can put the open and close ability to it. plz help

Icy

Reaction score
Actually u dun need a unit...

You can just use the default gate then use trigger to help u control the gate to open or close.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
if you want it unit
create an unit set model to an gate, set movingspeed to 0[all the fields that have something to do with speed must be 0] add invulnareble then when you put it on map make it face the angle you want ...

edit: [saw the other thread of yours ;)) ]
and BTW every time you use the open skill it must turn off collision on casting unit[gate] and when casted close then turn on collision

xombie

Reaction score
There must have been several thousand threads explaining how to do this among the 3 primary Warcraft III modding communities. TheHelper.net, Wc3c.net, and HiveWorkshop.com yet people continuously ask the exact same question. What a waste of forum space. It's called "Search".

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
There must have been several thousand threads explaining how to do this among the 3 primary Warcraft III modding communities. TheHelper.net, Wc3c.net, and HiveWorkshop.com yet people continuously ask the exact same question. What a waste of forum space. It's called "Search".

People are lazy to press search in thehelper.net and wc3c.net is down for a long time i suppose from a few days ago i tried until now.... And i suppose hiveworkshop has no search function??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.