how to trigger on a crit?

Po0gles

Reaction score
there goes my next question . . .
i wanted to know what to do if i want to trigger something on a crit means when i crit i want something to happen . but i dont know how to create a crit-trigger could someone explain ?
thanks in advance :)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The event of the trigger depends on what you want to crit for. Then use a Random Integer with a large range, and check it against a smaller range of values for the chance.

chukky-jr

Reaction score
wait i don't seem to understand, he is asking for crit-trigger of effect that triggers when crit procs?

Po0gles

Reaction score
wait i don't seem to understand, he is asking for crit-trigger of effect that triggers when crit procs?

yes that means IF the crit procs i want something to happen when the crit procs , i will decide by myself what to do then but the question is HOW i do something when crit procs .. sorry i cant express it good my english is bad . .

Po0gles

Reaction score
The event of the trigger depends on what you want to crit for. Then use a Random Integer with a large range, and check it against a smaller range of values for the chance.
sry you may be right but i dont understand . .:confused: my english is bad and i dont know very much about world editor . .

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
If you want to do extra stuff when a crit procs, you still need to trigger it. There's no way to simply detect when it will proc.

Po0gles

Reaction score
If you want to do extra stuff when a crit procs, you still need to trigger it. There's no way to simply detect when it will proc.
how do i trigger it? because usually if i want to trigger spells i just make "a unit starts casting an abillity " but crit is a passive do i have to use "a unit starts the effect of an abillity" ?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
look up some damage detection systems and go from there. or learn how to use the event, <Specific Unit> takes damage, which is the same thing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.