How to turn off Computer AI?

RaiJin

Reaction score
anyone know how to turn this off?

like im doing mountain king vs mountain king and he suddenly uses storm bolt, thunder clap, and avatar

o_O? needa quick answers guys thanks

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Go to Trigger Editor... Melee Initialization Trigger. Delete the AI Action.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
I don't think you can disable this "build in" AI, though I think units only automatically use abilities that they have in a regular melee game, so basing a Mountain King on a Tauren Chieftain (then changing the model/etc) should work

Happy

Reaction score
the easiest way is to set the mana to 0 and the regen to 0 too....or set the mana to 0 every X seconds....this way he has no chance to use it^^

Murre

Reaction score
I believe it's the AI Editor, not perfectly sure though. :p
AI Editor -> Heroes
Should be able to set their training order, if you want him to have the skills but not to cast them, I don't know how to do it. But if you want him not to have the skills at all, just make a new skill called anything. Make sure it does nothing and is passive. Then add it to hero and set the training order to only that skill. :)
If you want him to cast only one of the spells you could force him to train the same spell over and over, and when it runs out of ranks use the passive "does-nothing" ability. ^^

RaiJin

Reaction score
I believe it's the AI Editor, not perfectly sure though. :p
AI Editor -> Heroes
Should be able to set their training order, if you want him to have the skills but not to cast them, I don't know how to do it. But if you want him not to have the skills at all, just make a new skill called anything. Make sure it does nothing and is passive. Then add it to hero and set the training order to only that skill. :)
If you want him to cast only one of the spells you could force him to train the same spell over and over, and when it runs out of ranks use the passive "does-nothing" ability. ^^

The point of this is not to "Disable Mountain King From Using his Skill" the point of this is to stop ALL units from having AI, what i said about mountain king was just an example. Not only edoes hero's use there skills but also creeps attack the enemy when their hero is being attacked

RaiJin

Reaction score
bump,

some more info:

i just tested and when i was battling with a mountain king(computer) the mountain king used storm bolt, thunder clap, and avatar against me i didn't control it or anything it was the computer, it had AI

is there anyway to turn this off? also when i attacked the mountain king, the allies of the mountain king came to his rescue aswell( his allies stopped attacking their targets and attacked me instead ).. i want them to have completely no AI

*NOTE* - This does not mean im saying " please help me disable the mountain king from using his skills" im talking about removing AI ;o

thanks in advance

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • AI - Ignore No unit's guard position
    • AI - Ignore the guard positions of all Player 1 (Red) units

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Do you want the skills on mountain king? if not, you can just remove the skills from him in the object editor

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
LOL!!! Very sry about that haha, i nvr look at the dates....:p

(Sry for off-topic, it's year old anyway)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.