I had to rescue it.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Went to the flea market and saw this poor specimen laying on one of the tables. Guy wanted $10 but I talked him down to $5 - luckily the controller inside is in pretty good shape. Much better than the outer packaging!

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 617

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
He wanted $10? Wow, and I thought it was just eBayers that try to gouge on NUON controller prices.

Good man for saving it from the scrap heap!

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I think the $10 was just to see if I'd go for it. Probably hadn't had any interest in ages and just wanted to stop hauling it out every weekend :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Just needs the physical mod now to fix the analog stick :) I still have one of these with my NUON collection :) Good Stuff! History for the Atari Guy that headed the peripherals section of VM Labs back in the day. He had some connections and the controller selection for the NUON shows this.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saved another bit of NUON history yesterday. A number of years ago I got my dad an N501 for Christmas when they were on liquidation. Well yesterday we were at his house for the holidays and he was giving my nephew his old Xbox and I noticed Ballistic in with the stack of games he was passing on. I snagged Ballistic from the pile and explained that it wouldn't work on the Xbox :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.