I Have a Problem... -.-"

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I Have a Problem... -.-" (WITH A STUPID DREAM, KTHX)

This morning I was snoozing, and suddenly a dream came into my mind. Now, it started as a normal dream, if dreams can be normal, but in this dream I was at one point worrying about the -rep given from a noob who didn't like something about my post or whatever. So, my dream had me posting on the GD complaining about getting bad rep from noobs... -.-

Does anyone have had such dreams?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
- You're the only one
- You're also weird
- We already have plenty threads about rep, the rep system, rep in general and more about rep

On a general note, rep and the system that goes with it is just fine, thank you.

Now, get a cold drink, relax, and stop trolling.

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
This morning I was snoozing, and suddenly a dream came into my mind. Now, it started as a normal dream, if dreams can be normal, but in this dream I was at one point worrying about the -rep given from a noob who didn't like something about my post or whatever. So, my dream had me posting on the GD complaining about getting bad rep from noobs... -.-

That's why dreams are never to be caught, I suppose :rolleyes:

Supposingly, everyone has dreams about something when they want it with full risk...

H

Heartless

That's why dreams are never to be caught, I suppose :rolleyes:

Supposingly, everyone has dreams about something when they want it with full risk...
Yes this is partly true since dreams turn into anything even if u dont like it. Sometimes you will have the best dream you hav had in a while! :shades:

J

jimothy

ninva that makes me pretty sad. i think you should maybe take a break from TH. like now.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Dream. DREAM? Just a ...dream?

A lot of people do worry about receiving negative reputation.

Zakyath

Reaction score
you should get some help X) Dream about getting -repped at a forum? Take some time off... :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.