I need Help with my map!

remix

Reaction score
Hi, remix here

I am busy making a map and I’m nearly finished but there is a problem that I do not know how to fix. I have attached my map (First test the map and then see what the problem is). I really cant wait for this map to be finished please help me!!!

Attachments

• Dodge The Rolling Barrels v1.00.w3x
    62.3 KB · Views: 123

needsthehelp

Reaction score
Hi, remix here

I am busy making a map and I’m nearly finished but there is a problem that I do not know how to fix. I have attached my map (First test the map and then see what the problem is). I really cant wait for this map to be finished please help me!!!

whats the problem with the map thou?

remix

Reaction score
O soz i forgot to add this: First test the map and then check what the problem is!

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
You should explain what it is. To get people to download it. And show us a couple of triggers also that you ...blablabla. Not just post a map and ask "help!".

remix

Reaction score
Ok, i made this map with rounds but and i don't know how to make it start a new round ... i can't realy describe much ... just test it then ull see what i mean !! thanx for asking.

remix

Reaction score
Have u tested the map ?? if u have u will see what i mean !! just please test it and see what i mean and then take a look at the triggers!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.