Icon helper needed.

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
My map is going to use alot of Icons so I would apreciate anyone that would like to help me make icons for my map. Just let me know, but you must be good with image programs. Its mostly just puting another image into a template, then making a disabled version.I can make them but there is just too many to do quickly.

B

BxBillyBones

I kan its just that im working on a map of my own. if you kan plz send your own icons to [email protected]. I can change it to .tga to .blp. Make shure u send it in .Jpeg, .Gif, or .bmp format.

umm. Its better if you take your time with the map. I would do the icons last. If you want a minimap also, i kan make one. But im making a map of my own. I think it would be better if you made it yourself also. Just sne dit to me.

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Its just that everything else is done, and all thats left IS items, cept for a few minor changes.

A

Aasimir

If you want, a good site for icon downloads is wc3sear.ch . This also contains an editor on how to dl icons, if you need one...

A

Aasimir

yeh, but there are thousands of icons there. ur bound to find sum of the ones u want

C

Crillemannen

If you're using Photo Shop, have you file with just the template and the other stuff you need (like, less opacity on the edges), and saved it as a .psd file?
If you do, the only thing you need to do is to paste the picture in the file with the border (or disabled).

B

BxBillyBones

Actually photoshop can save in .tga Format. and you can still it. Atleast thats what it is like for me. :D :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.