Im out of map ideas (any ideas?)

Which survivor map?

• Clan EDL survivor map.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
Im running out of map ideas so here are some survivor maps i can currently make and actually do.
:D

And i suggest which Tileset to use

Forty

Reaction score
Volcano Island sounds best. And thehelper Survival sounds like your the owner of this site ^^

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
>> And thehelper Survival sounds like your the owner of this site ^^

Lol nah im just out of ideas and when i looked up i saw the website name

>>Volcano Island sounds best.

Well a question being asked which tileset ?

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Depends, does the survival take place on an island with a volcano, or inside a volcano. For the first i'd use sunken ruins and otherwise any tileset with lava as water.

RueK

Reaction score
Cooling horror
You need to pass a maze with a misile frost following you, it will do 25 dmg and your total hp is 100.

everytime you get hit your movespeed will be reduced by 25. your total mov speed will be of 325. when yo uget hit the cold effect will last for 5 seconds reducing ur mov speed by 25%.

after you get hit by the frost ball or misile of frost, after 3 secs a new one will spawn in a random point of the map and will follow random players.

the winner is the opne who survive for xx time or get out the maze.

RueK

Reaction score
If you want a fire map you could call it

Dragon's Breah

you set a the map time at night and set the visibility to 300 or 250 or 350 to players unit.

they need to get from one point of the map to other alive, dragons will spawn in randomly places doing fire breaths, you players cant see it clearly.

isnt that fun? they will be so nervous ^^

RueK

Reaction score
yes, but player's unit with a visibility of 300 os they cant see from where they will get fire breathed.

Let the players feel the panic and desesperation,

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
I like that lol maybe creator can be named GoD or any helpers that help (if i ask thou) can be named like w/e and they get to control the dragons and the units the boobie traps

RueK

Reaction score
that would be nice, a random player in the game could be designed as god, also would be good, if the map could be a maze instead of a dungeon.

RueK

Reaction score
maybe, you can do it with hooks instead of pudges.

everytime a player is hooked, it will do an scary sound. or a shout. then it wouldn be called dragon breath, call it,

The butcher or something. and make it really fucking scary.

RueK

Reaction score
what i need is ..an idea how it can be? i just want a map with 12 players fighting a boss but not doin the shit of leveling up or anything that takes time, jsut fighting the boss . but i want to make it interesting ..

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
So everytime you kill a boss some text shows up saying 3 *1sec later* 2 *1sec later* 1

then all of you teleport back to some specific base where theres a fountain buy stuff.

i cant answer that completely i need more description

RueK

Reaction score
forget it, i wont do any hero anyways, maybe jsut 2 or 3, but thats all, i hate making heros/items my own, is so fucking long.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.