Im probally an idoit.. but help?

laxperson808

Reaction score
So i have a spell that im working on and for part of it i use a dummy with Life Drain. When i have the trigger order the unit to cast it nothing happens.(the effects are on yes) So i added it to a unit without locust and when i tried it again... it said "You must target a friendly unit" The description says "target _enemy_ unit" Ive tired different combos of targets allowed.. help?
ones ive tried are "Air, Ground, Debris, Enemy, Neutral, Oragnic" -Nothing
and "Air, Ground, Organic, Not Self" -nothing
help? please?

laxperson808

Reaction score
ok so i figured out the reason... and yes i was stupid.. (the reason being you cant drain hp from a unit if the spell doesnt have a drain value(=0))
So i have a second question.. is there a way 2 get the mana drain effect (blue line) using life drain?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you just have to change the lightning model in the art data of that spell.

laxperson808

Reaction score
kk and 1 final question.. how do i get rid of the green effects going into the target? ( i deleted the buffs other then mana 1s

hopy

Reaction score
kk and 1 final question.. how do i get rid of the green effects going into the target? ( i deleted the buffs other then mana 1s

Art - Target and Art - Caster, either that or it's the buff that places those effects, in that case you'll need a custom buff of some kind. If don't select any buffs (keep the buff space empty) it'll just use the standaard buffs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.