Immune to stuns NOT dmg

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
just do an if-then check, and then have a dummy cast a stun spell to those who arent immune to it.. or give those who are a spell shield and then do the damage via trigger.. i dont see a better way.. (no the periodic ones wont work.. )

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Just do like GooS said.
Don't base it off a spell that has stun.
Base it off something like, say Chain Lightning and set all the values to your desires.
Easy enough :) !

istar

Reaction score
Ranged Bashes
Ranged bashes deal physical (Hero (Attack Type), Normal (Damage Type)) damage, while the stun is a magical effect and can be blocked by magic immunity. In addition, ranged bashes are blocked by Linken's Sphere. When multiple bashes trigger on the same attack, only the last one acquired will take effect. When both a critical and bash occur at the same time, if the critical was acquired before the bash, then the damage done on that attack will be (BaseDamage*CritMultiplier)+(BashDamage). However, if the bash was acquired before the critical, then the bonus bash damage will be skipped entirely and the damage done on that attack will be (BaseDamage*CritMultiplier). However, the stun will still be applied.

Melee Bashes
Melee bashes deal magical (Spells (Attack Type), Magic (Damage Type)) damage, while the stun is unblockable and unreduceable. When multiple melee bashes occur on the same attack, they will all deal their bash damage stacked but stun for the longest time(the effect is akin to having dummy units deal the bashes at the same time). Melee bashes stack with everything else, as it is considered a separate source from the unit's attack.
so ranged bash do dmg but not stun magic immune...
i got this from dota wiki, i not too sure if this dota specific information or bashes in general for wc3, can anyone enlighten me?

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
arent mechanical units immune to stuns?
but that might mess up what can target it. =\

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Hmmm... anything that have is done so repeatably sounds like lag to me. But I'm not too sure about it.

The trigger won't create lag because it checks to see if units are in the unit group before it even runs. Therefore, it won't even run if the number of units in the unit group is 0.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's DotA specific.
And yes, mechanical units are immune (i believe).
And that would indeed mess up targeting.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.