Increase hp regen and mana regen on a hero

chewett

Reaction score
is is possible to increase the hp regen and mana regen of a hero without increasing strength or int?

I have looked through the tomes and cannot find it but i would like to add hp regen.

would it just be that you cant add it without that and that you would recommend adding a skill to spellbook and hiding it?

i would appreicate some assistance as i have spent some time trying to work it out.

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
In the object editor, there's two fields that are the base mana and health regeneration.
Stats - Health Regeneration
Stats - Mana Regeneration

If you want items or such that improve mana or health regeneration, you need to base their abilities of those from items like Sobi Mask or Ring of Regeneration.

Akolyt0r

Reaction score
hmm ...the best way to go would be indeed spellbook + hidden passive regen spell..
dunno maybe even the ability of sobi mask or RoR cookiem mentioned would work ...dunno if they show their icon or not..

chewett

Reaction score
So does this mean there is probably no easy way to do it with a trigger or powerup?

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
So does this mean there is probably no easy way to do it with a trigger or powerup?

Make an unit ability based off "Item Life Regeneration" or "Item Mana Regeneration".
Give it to the unit/hero with triggers, or add it in the object editor, depending whatever you want.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.