Increase map size

Arre

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hi guys :). I am developing a system. During the progress I realised my map is to small. Is there any way for increase the map size and keep all the triggers you've done all the objects and so on?

btw which tileset is the best for creating a landscape in the mountains?

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Go to "Scenario/Map Size and Camera Bounds..." to open the map boundary tab. Once there, you should see two checkboxes near the bottom left of the window, one that says "Modify Camera Bounds" that should be checked off by default, and one that says "Modify Map Bounds", that should be unchecked by default. Make sure that both of the boxes are checked. Around the image of the map in the center there should be 8 arrow buttons, 4 pointing towards the map and 4 pointing away. To increase the map size, once both of the boxes are checked, click and hold on any of the arrows pointing away from the map.

Which tileset is best for a mountain landscape depends on what type of mountains you mean - alpine, rocky, snow-covered, volcanic, etc. Personally, no matter what you're looking for, I would use a custom tileset tailored to that terrain. If you decide on a custom tileset, keep in mind that you can't change the two cliff tiles from your base tileset.

Arre

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Tharius thanks!! Well the mountain landscape should be a little bit volcanic but the most should be rocky. Thanks again :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.