Installing TFT, help from someone with ROC please

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
Okay so I had ROC and TFT installed on one drive, then I moved it all over to another drive, but when I did that it didn't work properly and when I tried to play TFT it'd just run ROC, I can't find my ROC disc but I have my TFT disc, and I don't want to uninstall it because then I won't be able to install either, so I was thinking, I could delete all the TFT stuff from the Warcraft III directory and then the computer would think I don't have it, but I don't know what file exactly to delete, so if someone with ROC can take a screen shot of their files then that'd be awesome.

E.g A screenie like this...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Have you tried Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs? It might have TFT individually.

You can also try to get the window when you insert the TFT cd, and try to see if there's an uninstall option.

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
Yeah, the only way to uninstall TFT is to uninstall them both, from control panel, I don't think they can be removed individualy.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
That's weird. I've transferred WC3 to another drive before but there was no problem. But sometimes I need to reinstall the patch. Maybe you can try reinstalling the patch and see whether it works?

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
I assume your registry key settings dosn' t match with your new Warcraft III destination folder.
You should always backup your registry before editing it.
Start > Run > Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Blizzard Entertainment > Warcraft III

There should be these things:
Code:
InstallPath - C:\Program Files\Warcraft III
InstallPathX - C:\Program Files\Warcraft III
Change them to directories where currently is your Warcraft III folder.
In your case it would look like:
Code:
InstallPath - F:\Program Files\Warcraft III
InstallPathX - F:\Program Files\Warcraft III

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.