Is Anyone Returning to WoW after WotLK is Launched?

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
In lieu of WotLK being released soon, I chose to uninstall my WoW. I left the CDs in Ontario and moved to BC. Not a bandwagon I'll be hopping on!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
In lieu of WotLK being released soon, I chose to uninstall my WoW. I left the CDs in Ontario and moved to BC. Not a bandwagon I'll be hopping on!

CD's dont matter, you can always re download without them since your account is binded to your cd keys.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Not to mention WotLK looks really, really, awesome, even if they did steal the achievements system from Warhammer.

Lolwut? Xbox had the achievements way before that, and I'm sure there were people that had them in games before that even.

All in all, all "achievement systems" are rips from something else.

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Ill definately be buying another game card or two, I still need to get my main to 70 though lol
Necrid(Rivendare): level 65 orc shaman

Fluffball

Reaction score
Well, I am, i have always loved WoW, but dad hasn't let me play, but since he is paying ~120 dollars for the collector's edition, i think he's changed his mind.

I don't think it's bad, they've cracked down a lot on cheating, and

AERIAL COMBAT, RAWR

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I've played AoC, Guild Wars, and WoW, and I'm a beta tester for Stargate Worlds right now, and WoW has got all of them beat by far. Yes, AoC has way more for the "hardcore MMO Player". It's PvP is way more in depth. However, WoW caters to all types, giving the Hardcore Players challenging Instances, casual players basic events and Battlegrounds, and many other aspects of the game are good for everyone.

Stargate Worlds won't take many players from WoW. The gameplay is completely different, with many things ( such as locks/chests/ect ), being Minigames you have to "hack".

Opps, did I say that? Stupid "Hush Hush" agreement. You didn't hear it from me. :thup:

Charapanga

Reaction score
Well, WotLK...interesting, well it's just the couriousity that's driving me to play it, but i'm not going to, ever since they have released TBC, the gear went overpowered, lvl 60 was low-lvl, and raiding went boring, i mean c'mon 10 people for a raid? The more the merrier i say. And now when WotLK will be released lvl 70 will be low lvl and all items above lvl 70 will be heavily overpowered, it's like Deja Vu! And if it's gonna be what they say it will, Arms will be OP AGAIN! When TBC Released, they were OP, in Pre-TBC, the classes were balanced and PVP was fun, now all you need is no skill, some time and some coffee and you can become an awsome pvper, arms are mostly passive so you just click and sit back...Classes like Mage, Warlock, Priest, Hunter will die without even noticing, Imagine 2 2-Hand S3 Hammers on an arms warrior, cast Mortal strike and poof he's dead!

Final Summation: Wow Expansion suck and Blizzard needs to have a Pre-TBC Server

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well, WotLK...interesting, well it's just the couriousity that's driving me to play it, but i'm not going to, ever since they have released TBC, the gear went overpowered, lvl 60 was low-lvl, and raiding went boring, i mean c'mon 10 people for a raid? The more the merrier i say. And now when WotLK will be released lvl 70 will be low lvl and all items above lvl 70 will be heavily overpowered, it's like Deja Vu! And if it's gonna be what they say it will, Arms will be OP AGAIN! When TBC Released, they were OP, in Pre-TBC, the classes were balanced and PVP was fun, now all you need is no skill, some time and some coffee and you can become an awsome pvper, arms are mostly passive so you just click and sit back...Classes like Mage, Warlock, Priest, Hunter will die without even noticing, Imagine 2 2-Hand S3 Hammers on an arms warrior, cast Mortal strike and poof he's dead!

Final Summation: Wow Expansion suck and Blizzard needs to have a Pre-TBC Server

This post reeks of fail.

MS is an Arms only talent, with the ability to Dual-wield 2 handers the 51 point talent in Fury.
Impossible to get both.

And Blizzard is actually fixing the PvP problems, and making (40, or 50 i think) man raids.

Alot of Wotlk came with patch 3, and still mages, locks, hunters, etc, are still in masses.

And lvl 70 gear overpowered? Against a 60? I'd hope so, because if i saw a 60 completely destroy a 70, i'd know theres some serious balance issues, which obviously, theres not.

Of course, there are still issues, which all games have, no game is perfect.

I can go on for a while, but, i have things to do.

Final conclusion: Get actual facts before you decide you are definitely right and you know what your talking about.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
This post reeks of fail.

MS is an Arms only talent, with the ability to Dual-wield 2 handers the 51 point talent in Fury.
Impossible to get both.

And Blizzard is actually fixing the PvP problems, and making (40, or 50 i think) man raids.

Alot of Wotlk came with patch 3, and still mages, locks, hunters, etc, are still in masses.

And lvl 70 gear overpowered? Against a 60? I'd hope so, because if i saw a 60 completely destroy a 70, i'd know theres some serious balance issues, which obviously, theres not.

Of course, there are still issues, which all games have, no game is perfect.

I can go on for a while, but, i have things to do.

Final conclusion: Get actual facts before you decide you are definitely right and you know what your talking about.

I agree totally with Darkchaoself

off-topic: I want to steal your avatar...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.