is there gonna be another warcraft 3 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killerfrost

ya i to think there will be a WC4...Iv seen it on other posts that they are starting to plan it....but it will still take a few years be4 it comes out...if they truly r planning it......

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
ya i to think there will be a WC4...Iv seen it on other posts that they are starting to plan it....but it will still take a few years be4 it comes out...if they truly r planning it......

Wow, nice post. Generally people don't use numbers as replacements for letters, so that makes you original!

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Wow, nice post. Generally people don't use numbers as replacements for letters, so that makes you original!

y00 l13.

@TheOtherGuy (that guy who talked :p)

Don't go by posts really to see if Blizzard will make it, because nobody knows, except for Blizzard. Also, Blizzard has too much planned right now to even consider a Warcraft 4, they are re-continuing Starcraft for a reason, its been way too long, and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is basically the Warcraft development team at work, so it will be awhile. Maybe 2-3 years before they would even 'start' developing Warcraft IV if there is one coming up.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
blizzard have confirmed that they have a warcraft RTS on the table, but if it's going to be made is a another thing.

Will there be a new Warcraft RTS?

The way that we develop things, each time a development team becomes available, because they're done with creating the games that they've been doing, they have a lot of say over what their next game is. So what it would take is for one of our teams to decide that they want to make Warcraft RTS and of course, there'll be some talk about doing that and I'm sure after StarCraft 2 ships, it will be one the ideas on the table for that team to do, but that's pretty far off in the future and it would really be determined by a combination of the dev team and the company leadership.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
That didn't really confirm anything. All it says is that it might be made if one of their teams feels like making it. With a hefty amount of circumlocution.

I

ihadabadname

well if Warcraft is going to be like Runescape i am not going to play it and also Runescape shit because of the people how like to steal other people's account's and hack them they don't have a good system and Runescape sucks :D

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well if Warcraft is going to be like Runescape i am not going to play it and also Runescape shit because of the people how like to steal other people's account's and hack them they don't have a good system and Runescape sucks :D

Runescapes a joke... I think they meant runescape in the sense that you have a character and you control him like that.. Not that its going to be runescape called wc4.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Uhoh... someone brought up the D word.... I shall await eagerly for someone to argue your point simply to defend the ancients.

And you just made it worse because everyone seemed to be ignoring it, and you brought it back up.

------

I really want to find out more about 'Hydra'. I hope it's not some old crap, and I hope if they've made a new 'set' of games, its good :p

Reaction score
Uhoh... someone brought up the D word.... I shall await eagerly for someone to argue your point simply to defend the ancients.

No one needs to defend it because I never attacked it in any way. I was only making an observation.

Besides, I think LoaP might fit the criteria even more.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
They should make a new warcraft after they run out of bosses to fight/lore/zones. Add some new stuff for people to kill in WoW through Warcraft, as an RTS can tell a story a lot easier.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah and don't forget about project hydra (lol)

yeah and don't forget about project hydra
Never 2 without 3...?

That was meant more as a bit of sarcasm/a joke that no one probably got but me rather than a serious proposition. Probably should have put /sarcasm or something at the end.

This isn't what I call "non-spam" content. Don't do this kind of stuff again, these so-called threads aren't for arguing they're for discussing. This is your only warning.

Runescapes a joke... I think they meant runescape in the sense that you have a character and you control him like that.. Not that its going to be runescape called wc4.

DotA achieves this functionality.

Must...resist...deleting...

> be4

Epic.

And a couple more...
----------------------------------------

I guess this discussion is over now for its lack of maturity.

Official Answer: "What?" AKA "Wait and see" AKA "Nobody-knows-except-Blizzard-Employees-for-now".

Yours,
Daxtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.